Friday, October 16, 2009

La Casa @ Desa Park City

One of my best friend, Bin Iuan is staying at Desa Park City @ Kepong. Last Thursday he ajak me to go over his place to try some nice western foods and plus thank me for the ambulance service. Obviously, I would expect a nice and "free" dinner in Desa Park.


The restaurent called La Casa which located at Desa Park City Waterfront.





(Fresh Onion Soup - set dinner RM38.00, taste like oxtail soup but didn't see any tail inside)

(Slow braised chuck rib - set dinner RM38.00, the ribs was nicely done together with thicky gravy source. You would expect some chemical from your mouth after eating the dish because the source has very strong herb and garlic smell. Nevertheless, thr portion is just enough for me.)


(Iced Lemon Tea - set dinner RM38.00)

(Honey Mustard Chicken - RM25.00, healthy but sightly dry because they used chicken breast)

(Cajun Salmon - RM34.00, fresh salmon but what impressed me is the mash potato. Smooth...... )

(Pollo Pomodoro - RM16.00, moderate spaghetti. I prefer Jansen's Spag... XD)

(Smoked Chicken Pesto - RM22.00, creamy and yummy)
Overall, I would rate the restaurant 6.5/10 because the dishes are sightly over price eventhough it's yummy. Of cause, it located in Desa Park city so you can't expect cheap stuff over there. It'll be a good try if you wanna feel the ambiance of the RICHMAN. To prove I also one of the rich man so I shared the bill.
To Bin Iuan ---> You still owe me one. Hehe....

No comments:

Post a Comment