Wednesday, October 14, 2009

My First "Kid"

Don't be too suprise, you see what you see. I have got a kid and it started one year back. I just received his annual report recently.


** Cover page that tell what really happen to Thailand World Vision.





Let me introduce to you, his name is Khunpakdee, Noppadon (the only boy with white T in the picture). He is a Thai. I swear to god, I never date with a Thai and till now I haven't been to Thailand to do any funny stuff. I meet him though World Vision. Why I choosed to sponsor him even though I can't speak a single Thai except "tong yam" and "kam kuun kap" just because he loves Math and Art.

World Vision is a famous NGO in the world (http://www.worldvision.org/). I don't think I need to explain more about World Vision. I have been constantly sponsoring him since last year Sept. It only requires RM50/month and directly charge to your credit card.

Few reasons that actually got me into this:-

1. By contributing to registered charity party could be discounted at the last part of the tax deduction. For example your this year income going to tax you RM1000, if you already made RM500 for charity then you'll only need to pay RM500. Of course you still can either contribute to our strong "police department" to buy Lancer Evo or those little cute children. Make you choice.


2. According to a book called "Secrets of the Millionaire Mind", ten percent of your income should go the give account. Meaning to say, you should do charity with your 10% income then you can become a richman. Not to mention the author of the book named T. Harv Eker so at least he has half acre land that prove he is rich. That's why I trusted him and start doing that. Believe me.... It is really a powerful book you should read. It works for me although I am not a richman yet but like the old saying "You'll get more when you give out". Now only 50 bucks per month nia......


3. I hate to give money to the bagger while I makan at restaurant or any hawker stall simply because I don't believe them and they don't provide receipt to me.

That's why I choose World Vision. They are more powerful until one of my competitor also called "Vision World Sdn Bhd".

There are many others NGO like UNICEF and etc doing very well. Welcome to share with me if you have other...

No comments:

Post a Comment